Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eva Mat Foundation Shade Match (pic)?

Foundation shade match (pic)? - eva mat

Knowing that I am not mistaken, I can not find my base shade, but I did some research and I would like someone to confirm or do not know how .. I have Max Factor Miracle Touch Gold 75 and I did not like it.
I think with a neutral background and olive oil, soy latinoamericano.
I am interested in buying a Mac Foundation, adfe or Bare Escentuals. The only problem is that we do not mark where they live .. i
I talked to a mac artist and told me without seeing me off course I could not do much, but she gave me the list of celebrities and their nuances, and "i" that are closer to Penelope Cruz, IM, Kim Kardashian , Eva Longoria, who according to what he says will NC40 in mac.
Sooming So I think the NC40 in Mac, 153, golden honey establishing the adfe HD, honey beige velvet MAT +, and half of the matte gold Bare Escentuals.
If anyone confirm or not prove me wrong, it would be very useful!
Thank you very much.


http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af209/pinguinosvoladores/face2.jpg
No disparaging remarks about the photo, of course I can not wear makeup: P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf did not need makeup. You are just starting to keep your skin looks gross, with the foundation

Anonymous said...

But what he does or says Mac, that is no reason, after an hour would be dark and dense shadow on my heart, I say about the NC-35 ...

Anonymous said...

Airbrush make-up look Dinair your ... the way I spent the last 2 years and its amzing ... u can send a photo and it will tell you exactly what color or ... its composition is also all water based, making it bad for my skin ... I love your stuff ... anywho, .. I hope that helped ...=)

Post a Comment