Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hexagon Poker Table I Have A Poker Table Top, I Need Table Ideas!?

I have a poker table top, I need table ideas!? - hexagon poker table

My father bought a poker table, a hexagon, which is about 50 "from one point to another point. At Christmas, my brothers and I were (to him a decent future table is not plastic!) If you are using in the real world, so you can. have tested the goodwill value, but I have not really able to find other suggestions? the means to construct a table for him clothes or other things?

4 comments:

john said...

You can get decent legs in any hardware store.

batman08... said...

my friend in oak barrels and is the base of a pedestal, sharp looks, but it took a long time to do more.

batman08... said...

my friend in oak barrels and is the base of a pedestal, sharp looks, but it took a long time to do more.

Dorian said...

Espero que te vaya bien

Post a Comment