Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vacations For Singles Over 55 What's The Best Way To Ask For A Second Week Of Vacation? When Only Supposed To Take One.?

What's the best way to ask for a second week of vacation? When only supposed to take one.? - vacations for singles over 55

I take my vacation in April of the third year (children at Disney World). I have in my current position as Managing Director goinging in 3 years. I do not understand, two weeks vacation to 5 I'm 34, single mother of 2 children, and we get fried after 8 months in a row without a break. I have found in about 50-55 hours per week, so I spend time here.

I do not want to pay for the second week, I just want one week a year for my mental health.

He sucks up to 51 weeks per year and will be able to 1 take off for you.

I can understand is 14-16 months without a vacation, which I will see.

4 comments:

Mary A said...

I'm not in my current job. I went to my boss and asked if I could make a holiday - but I made it very clear that I do not expect to pay.

To do this, and understand your boss should.

Caper said...

There is plenty to do and work up to 2 weeks vacation. But you really should ask your employer, or (if it is a small company) or your HR department if it is large. Moreover, it may Enterprises (United Nations procedures, paid holidays, search for people and show them the long-only about a page). After considering the request, if you have a vacation during the busiest time, or slower. See if you can not adjust to fit your vacation. Come on. In one week a year is not asking the world. Just tell them the truth, you want to be a week does not pay to go on holiday "real" with their children. Should it, if not a message that you can take a different job in the preamble.

Marsbar said...

Ask your human resources department if you can leave of absence for vacation next week. In this way you will not leave with the words and know that they must pay for it. State of being outside the state, and that their journey takes longer than 5 days you have. If you are really curious and ask that your travel means that there is a family affair. Good Luck

Marsbar said...

Ask your human resources department if you can leave of absence for vacation next week. In this way you will not leave with the words and know that they must pay for it. State of being outside the state, and that their journey takes longer than 5 days you have. If you are really curious and ask that your travel means that there is a family affair. Good Luck

Post a Comment