Tuesday, January 26, 2010

... More Condition_symptomsrosacea How Can I Get More Color And Not Be So White?

How can I get more color and not be so white? - ... more condition_symptomsrosacea

Hello,
I am 15 years and has recently lost much weight. I feel too much safer. I am very white. It sucks, because if I go to the beach is crap wear Rash Guard all the time. How can I get more color? I do not know that my natural color to make my arms and my legs are not so white. I was born in San Diego, this is not the place for my Mom and Dad are not so white. Please help!
Thank you!
-matt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under the sun and fire!

Anonymous said...

Under the sun and fire!

Anonymous said...

Under the sun and fire!

Anonymous said...

Under the sun and fire!

Anonymous said...

There is a body lotion that give a dye into the skin, a little color. You can also apply and sunscreen on the skin. Remember to wear sunscreen and always just say no to tanning beds!

Post a Comment